Sunday, May 31, 2015

Summer projects!

It's been a while since I updated this, but I've been having a productive summer so I thought it would be fun to do a little update.

I've been doing a lot of illustrations just for myself over the summer, was a great relaxing way to detox from the stress of this past year of school.

Mad Eye Moody by SarahLynnReynolds

Here's an example of that, a portrait I did of Mad Eye Moody as a request by one of my DA watchers. You can see more at my tumblr or Deviantart.

And here's very early progress on the environment I started! It's going to be a little ramen shop. it's a small personal environment to finish before I sell my soul to thesis for the next year. VERY early on in the process, still modeling, I should probably wait a bit to share but I suppose it's good to get feedback at all stages and I'm pretty excited about it. Going for a plants vs zombies Garden Warfare stylized look which is new for me.






No comments:

Post a Comment