Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Alpha Milestone

We just passed the Alpha milestone for our level. This means that all of our art has to be at least "First pass" level and all of the game design elements like stunts and obstacles must be functional. Now we're in the phases of finalizing our art and fixing bugs in the level. I still have a lot of texturing work (especially those canyons, which are pretty terribad right now) and I want to create more artistic element.

I wanted to create the bulk of assets for this level myself and I'd say I accomplished that. I believe at least 80-90 percent of the level is my own work. With things like the bumpers and pinball rails and that go throughout the level being create by other students.


Here are some progress shots:

City Overview

 City closer view

Entrance to spinning UFO

Spinning UFOs that players can drive on


Overview of Map



No comments:

Post a Comment