Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Modular Kit: Final Stretch

Our Modular Kit is due on Thursday! I have a lot of work to do in the next two days. But I wanted to post some VERY informal shots of where my level is at. I've learned a lot of cool things about UE4 during this whole project, like ways to manipulate point light shape, and custom depth for materials, (Which I'm using on my holo-gogo dancers). I'm starting to become really happy with my space, I think the dancers, though they're not completely finished add a lot to the scene. I'm not an animator, so I used a mixamo mesh and animation sets, but I did create my own hologram material for them, using custom depth to mask out the inside of the model while keeping some transparency.



The DJ booth is probably the space that needs the most work in my scene. I still need to model, uv, and texture some speakers and turntables, I'm also debating adding a DJ. Maybe he'll be holographic or a robot, if I have time of course.






No comments:

Post a Comment