Thursday, November 13, 2014

Dwarven Workshop Environment: DFA and Blockout Progress

For the last few weeks in DFA and 3D we've been working on a workshop space. My partner Mike Marra and I are creating two dwarven spaces that would exist within the same mountain. Think Erebor. In a game environment the spaces would be used as crafting areas. I'm making a jewelcrafting workshop and Mike is making a forge. 


Here's my DFA concept. I'm not completely happy with the way my painting turned out for this but I learned a lot in the process. I'm definitely not as strong with environments as I am with characters. 
 





And here's my 3D blockout. Definitely need to get lightmaps on stuff, (Among other things). But right now I'm finishing up the modeling for the space.








No comments:

Post a Comment