Saturday, April 26, 2014

Character Milestone: Textures & Materials

Here's my very first 3D character all textured and mostly finished. This is what I submitted for my "final" on the project, I'll probably go back and make a few adjustments based on critiques I received but I wanted to post this milestone as technically this was the "end" of the character creation project. I'm pretty happy with how this turned out for the most part, and I'm excited to improve my character skills in the future. 



For this phase of the project we retopologized our models down to roughly 25k. The textures were created with a combination of Photoshop and painting in 3D coat. Normals were done completely in 3D coat. Material creation was done in UDK.

Here are some links if you want to check out my process on this character!






No comments:

Post a Comment